Brewster Hall was originally constructed in 1960, was expanded and rebuilt in 2015. The 33,000 square-foot building is home to the Koo Family Dining Room, kitchen, Landis Student Union, student life office, bookstore, and day student locker room. Brewster Lobby has a wall-sized mural of the Suffield Academy campus painted by Geoff Rockwell ’82. Brewster also has a replica of Stephen Hannock’s famous painting “The Oxbow” that was specifically created by Stephen for Suffield Academy.
Fuller Hall is one of Suffield’s original buildings, originally constructed in 1845 and renovated and expanded in 1953. The Admissions office, Hoffman College Counseling Center, and Development office are all located in Fuller Hall. The top two floors are dormitory spaces.