Career Discussion SeriesSuffieldConnect is a career and major exploration discussion series hosted by the College Counseling and Development offices. Each term, Suffield alums are scheduled to speak with interested juniors about their careers, college major choices, and experiences at Suffield Academy. As part of this year’s Junior Leadership course, students are offered eight sessions.
- When will students/families be assigned a college counselor?
- When can parents meet with a college counselor?
- When will a college list be available?
- What colleges should we visit?
- How can a student get extended time for standardized tests?
- Should I interview at a college?
- What tests do students take and when?
- Do I need to register for the PSAT or other standardized tests?
- Is there test prep available?
- What do colleges look for in an application?
- Who sends test scores to colleges?
- How does the application get “sent?”
- When is the best time to visit colleges?