Students are challenged at every level to develop reasoning skills and hypothesize about possible solutions to both simple and complex problems. We teach students to communicate effectively using mathematics—in speech, the written word, and technological applications.
Suffield’s mathematics curriculum teaches students to:
• Demonstrate mastery of algebraic, geometric, and reasoning skills
• Apply technology as a tool to solve problem
• Teach students to be critical and disciplined thinkers
• Make connections between mathematics and other disciplines
• Prepare for college admission tests