How to Apply
- Submit an Inquiry
- Schedule an appointment—We encourage you to visit campus to see Suffield in action and meet teachers, department heads, and coaches. It will include a tour with a student guide and an interview with an admissions representative. Contact our admissions office to schedule an appointment: phone 860.386.4440 or email email@example.com.
- Take your standardized test: SSAT, TOEFL
- Submit your application online: SAO, Gateway
Apply via Standard Application
Apply via Gateway
- Understand your financial aid options
Important Dates and Additional Information
Application Due Date: Applications are due January 15.
Financial Aid: Financial Aid Applications are due January 15.
Transcripts: The transcript should include all high school courses and grades, including current year and should be received by January 15.
Recommendations: Letters of recommendation are required from your current English teacher, current math teacher, and a third teacher or counselor of your choice.
Standardized Testing Requirements by Grade Entering
- Grade 9: SSAT
- Grade 10: SSAT or PSAT
- Grade 11: PSAT, SAT or ACT
- Grade 12: SAT or ACT
- TOEFL for International Students not studying in an English instruction school (*in addition to above required test)