Fuller Hall was the site of the original Ladies Building (1845). It was destroyed by fire in 1872, and North Building was constructed on the site in 1873. The 17,000-square-foot space was dedicated as Fuller Hall in 1953. Steps have been taken to modernize Fuller, including the creation of the Hoffman College Counseing Center in 2012. Yet a more expansive renovation will equip Fuller for the essential role it will play as a centerpiece of Suffield's academic quadrangle during the school's next era. As with the Memorial Building project, a goal will be to create an entrance on the west side of Fuller, fully integrating it into the academic quadrangle.