Completed in 2018
Built in 1854 as one of the school’s original buildings, this space was dedicated as Connecticut Baptist Memorial Building in 1950. It houses classrooms, technology, marketing, and the academic administrative offices. A renovation and expansion of Memorial will further distinguish Suffield's beautiful campus. An important goal of the project is to establish an entrance on the west side of Memorial, fully integrating it into the academic quadrangle.