Affording SA

Our Payment Options

Suffield has three tuition payment plans from which families may choose. While 10% of tuition is due at the time of registration, families have several options through which to pay the remaining 90% tuition balance:

Advance Payment Plan: The tuition balance is paid in July

Traditional Payment Plan: The tuition balance is paid in two installments (July and December)

Monthly Plan: The tuition balance, plus a 1% premium, is paid in nine monthly installments (June through February)

A note about tuition refund insurance: The Academy requires parents who pay under traditional or monthly payment plans to enroll in the Tuition Refund Plan (tuition insurance). The plan's premium is a percentage of net tuition and will be billed in the July billing period. Parents paying the full year's cost of tuition by July 15 are not required to enroll in the Tuition Refund Plan.

For full details on the payment plans, please contact the Business Office at 860-386-4454.

Financial Aid Contact

List of 1 members.

2016-2017 Tuition and Expenses

TUITION
Boarding: $59,500
Day: $40,500

OTHER
Books & Supplies: $600-$750
Apple Laptop: $1,500-3,500 (varies by model)

FINANCING YOUR CHILDS EDUCATION

Suffield Academy   185 North Main Street   Suffield, Connecticut 06078   Phone 860.386.4400  |  Fax 860.386.4411