Suffield Academy is currently seeking applications for a Temporary Accountant/Accounting Manager in the School’s Business Office.
The position will be required to perform a very wide variety of basic to high level duties that support the School and provides service to the community in both the business office and other ancillary areas as needed. Initially this position will support the underlying and more basic functions of the business office and then progress to more complex issues.
Initial duties will include but are not limited to:
- Billing and receivables
- General ledger processing and financial reporting
- Student banking system
- Investment and Endowment reporting
- Budget reporting and preparation
- Cost and financial analysis
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to do whatever it takes
- Ability to work in multiple software programs and multiple databases
- Understanding of GAAP
Full time position for an initial eight-week term. Compensation commensurate with experience and customer service qualifications.
Suffield Academy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, physical attributes, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Phone calls regarding this posting will not be considered.