RENOVATION & ADDITION / THE HEARTBEAT OF SUFFIELD Fuller Hall was the site of the original Ladies Building (1845). It was destroyed by fire in 1872, and North Building was constructed on the site in 1873. The 17,000-square-foot space was dedicated as Fuller Hall in 1953. Steps have been taken to modernize Fuller, including the creation of the Hoffman College Counseing Center in 2012. Yet a more expansive renovation will equip Fuller for the essential role it will play as a centerpiece of Suffield's academic quadrangle during the school's next era. As with the Memorial Building project, a goal will be to create an entrance on the west side of Fuller, fully integrating it into the academic quadrangle.